As summer comes to an end, I wanted to share what summer essentials we have been loving for our girls. Packing their Pool Bags has been super easy this year with these amazing Trunki PadddlePak bags.
The Paddlepak is a fun, water resistant backpack and comes in a range of fantastic designs. It can be a little hard to choose, but Sheldon The Turtle was perfect for Annalee since her favorite color is green and she loves sea turtles.
The bag also has a hanging hook, a high visibility reflective strip and breakaway safety buckle. But the best part of this fun backpack is the ingenuous roll-top close, designed in such a way that water cannot get into the PaddlePak, therefore protecting all the contents inside. Which is why the Paks, are great to bring along to any water related fun in the sun.
The Paddlepaks also has this handy built in Sunglasses grip on the padded shoulders to help kids keep things organized when on the go.
The PaddlePak costs £19.99 and is available from lots of different retailers. I Personally think, for all the little features you get with it, it’s good value for money.
Packing the Kid’s Pool Bag!
Top 10 Pool Bag Essentials
1. Towel -My kids will get cold only after a while of being in the water, so towels are an obvious essential when it comes to packing their pool bag. We love Disney Store towels and wearable hooded towels for my toddler.
2. Sunscreen – Another obvious one but so important! I try to put sunscreen on my kids and myself before we leave the house as I know the second they see the pool they’ll want to jump in. However, I always bring extra with me to reapply if needed. Honest Company sunscreens are our choose of Sunscreen for our kiddos.
3. SwimSuits – UV Skinz swimsuit 3 piece sets are our ultimate fav! Uv Skinz has sun protective clothes are stylish and carry a UPF rating of 50+, which blocks out over 98% of the sun’s harmful rays, protecting delicate skin from damaging sunburns. Don’t forget your Skiphop wet/dry bag to put them in when wet.
4. Sunglasses – Babiators are a must have to have in the kids pool bags. It’s hard to go outside without them, Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection.
5.Earband-It – Eartubes or not, Earband-it is a great for adults and children to prevent swimmers ears. It’s really not fun to have water in your ears, we love Earband-it specially for Annalee who just got her Eartubes in May.
6. Haircare & Brush- Having girls we deal with tangled hair on the regular..but specially after a swim their gets dry and brittle from the chlorine. We bath the kids in the pool showers and use Fairytale Sun & Swim Hair products to help add some moisture back, the brush we love is the Wet Brush.
7. First Aid- Having a compact first aid kit like the Medi Buddy is essential in our family, I rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Medi Buddies fit well in our kids pool bags.
8. Snacks – We have our go-to pool snacks, we love Annie’s Homegrown and Cliff Kid Z Bars. Our Munchie Mug snack cups keeps our snacks nice and neat with it’s fabric lid.
9. Kleenex – A pack of Kleenex Slim Pack can be a lifesaver for a number of things – from food faces, to a runny nose, to an emergency toilet paper replacement if the pool bathroom happens to be out!
10. Kids Life Vest-Speedo Life Vest for girls are great! Annalee age 3 learn how to swim this year, and I feel so secure when she is wearing this vest as it keeps her float, but allowing her to still practice her swimming.
Giveaway Time! One Lucky reader will win the Pinch The Lobster Trunki Paddlepak!! Good Luck.
Youtube Video!! Linked Down Below…